Re: Don't want to display contents of ZIP files

I don't think you can delete it its a a part off the .zip or .rar files
when its created.

--
Crispy2007

If you think anyone helped you, don't hesitate to add reputation using
this icon. [image: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9366/repsig.jpg]

  • Re: Will not delete
    ... Try deleting it from safe mode. ... If you think anyone helped you, don't hesitate to add reputation using ... this icon. ...
  • Re: registry cleaner
    ... Have you tried using jv16 power tools?? ... If you think anyone helped you, don't hesitate to add reputation using ... this icon. ...
  • Re: Half-Life 2 wont run
    ... Make sure that your display drivers are up to date. ... If you think anyone helped you, don't hesitate to add reputation using ... this icon. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Re: How to open rar files? I have already tried 3 different programs
    ... files had same icon as original rar files and when I double clicked on it, ... on the download site is corrupt so you cannot get it from there. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to open rar files? I have already tried 3 different programs
    ... files had same icon as original rar files and when I double clicked on it, I got some error message that either files are of unknown format or they are damaged.After that I downloaded winzip, after downloading, icons of rar files changed to those of winzip. ... I tried again and same thing happened again, the extracted files have the icon of winzip and when tried to open there was again an error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)