Re: Backup set/backup files

Well, the good news is I deleted my old back-up set and created a new
one with no dramas. I guess you would have to be very unlucky to have
the computer crash in between these two events... Thanks to all who
replied.

--
TGS

  • Re: Wednesdays Numbers vs. Last Weeks
    ... probably bad news for the old guard. ... "Cane" could finally be the one to fill the Tuesday black hole. ... ABC's stable of solid but not spectacular secondary-level dramas. ... FOX - Doesn't matter. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The sirens that cry, "WOLF!"
    ... Anybody unlucky enough to be in its path. ... Saw one very lucky truck ... driver on the news this evening. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: BBC Regions Opt outs
    ... their opt outsduring the last quarter of the hour before the 10 O'clock ... the national news so maybe they do have engineers! ... editing the 8-field PAL colour sequence correctly?). ... that is all _vastly_ preferable to having 9-10pm BBC One dramas ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: Pesky opponents
    ... D AQJx ... S AKJ10xx ... Pretty unlucky. ... It may just be the news of Roth's death affecting my thinking. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Is S&R needed?
    ... I've emailed her on a googlemail address that I have for her but so ... Does anyone have any recent news of her and Terry, ... Yes, we're all fine after a few dramas in the last few weeks, thanks, ... Good to know that they are all well and keeping busy. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)