Re: Backup set/backup files

Well, the good news is I deleted my old back-up set and created a new
one with no dramas. I guess you would have to be very unlucky to have
the computer crash in between these two events... Thanks to all who
replied.

--
TGS

  • Re: Wednesdays Numbers vs. Last Weeks
    ... probably bad news for the old guard. ... "Cane" could finally be the one to fill the Tuesday black hole. ... ABC's stable of solid but not spectacular secondary-level dramas. ... FOX - Doesn't matter. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The sirens that cry, "WOLF!"
    ... Anybody unlucky enough to be in its path. ... Saw one very lucky truck ... driver on the news this evening. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: BBC Regions Opt outs
    ... their opt outsduring the last quarter of the hour before the 10 O'clock ... the national news so maybe they do have engineers! ... editing the 8-field PAL colour sequence correctly?). ... that is all _vastly_ preferable to having 9-10pm BBC One dramas ...
    (uk.tech.broadcast)
  • Re: Pesky opponents
    ... D AQJx ... S AKJ10xx ... Pretty unlucky. ... It may just be the news of Roth's death affecting my thinking. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Allan Johnstone freed
    ... In message, Scott ... It is very good news indeed and as you say he ... Odd use of the word 'luck' here. ... Most people would say he was very unlucky to be kidnapped and having been kidnapped was unlucky to be held for so long. ...
    (uk.legal)