Explorer.exe does not see cd/dvd files on cold reboot
- From: jonmil <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:54:22 -0500
After a cold reboot (using vista home premium), explorer does not see my
cd/dvd files. It brings up "burn a disc" dialogue and asks whether I
want to format the disc. Other software like Windows Media Player reads
the content. Restarting explorer.exe using Process Explorer fixes the
problem. Is there a registry fix, or an explorer repair I can do?
- Prev by Date: Re: Will not delete
- Next by Date: Re: Will not delete
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows cannot find file when clicking on file?
- Next by thread: Re: Can I disable "Grouping" in Vista's Windows explorer??