Dell factory Image

Is there a way to remove this, and install it to a flash drive? I have
two hard drive c and d and a partition on c that is e and contains my
factory image. How can I move this and will it still give me the option
to restore it?

--
venom762

  • Re: How to Expand HDD on SBS 2003 SP2
    ... and there is a 125mb partition that i suppose Dell created. ... Yet i couldnt try the install it with Dell CDs because i dont have ... a full backup before I try anything like this. ... Backup> Learn how to restore the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Techy Q?s...
    ... >> It explains why I have been able to install the same copy of XP on ... >> Since I've tried Ghosting from an 80 GB drive to a smaller partition ... >(as part of the "Factory Restore" Process). ... It might be cheaper to buy a large external H/D & swap drives, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Newbie looking for a UNIX
    ... learn to nuke / restore the "master boot record" so it goes back to ... very nice install and management ... Really lightweight, fast, equipped to run apps from Linux and all ... as the partition table is kept in the last 66 bytes of the MBR. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc)
  • Re: Newbie looking for a UNIX
    ... learn to nuke / restore the "master boot record" so it goes back to ... very nice install and management ... Really lightweight, fast, equipped to run apps from Linux and all ... as the partition table is kept in the last 66 bytes of the MBR. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: Newbie looking for a UNIX
    ... learn to nuke / restore the "master boot record" so it goes back to ... very nice install and management ... Really lightweight, fast, equipped to run apps from Linux and all ... as the partition table is kept in the last 66 bytes of the MBR. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)