Documents and Settings

Hey okay here is the deal. I am trying to make a simple mcl file for WMP
so my XBOX will run a browser but I can't seem to gain access to
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
Menu\Programs\Accessories\Media Center\Media Center Programs" as, I am
finding out, access is denied for some reason.

Can anyone help with this.

--
KEAL

  • Siemens S450IP
    ... Anyone know what to change in any browser to gain access to the web interface to configure it? ... Whatever firmware is running on this phone doesn't like IE8, Firefox, or Chrome and I find myself unable to get to most of the settings as all the menus are missing. ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: Visio Activation failing
    ... My browser gets access to external sites through my work's proxy ... server, proxy.monash.edu.au, port 80, and to gain access these sites I ...
    (microsoft.public.visio)