Re: File in Windows\System32
- From: "JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:04:48 -0400
Just wondered. I wish they weren't so long of file names, though
"Anne" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0pe_l.196613$6p1.153643@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uSvE4X57JHA.1716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI have 2 files in the windows\system32 folder. On is:
The other one is similar.
Can I delete these files? Because of the length of the files I'm only able to see 2 column of files in the system32 folder.
It make navigation difficult.
NO These are Windows Vista validaton update files. They will not be read
by programs such as Ad-Aware because they are encrypted for protection of
your personal information.
- Prev by Date: Re: File in Windows\System32
- Next by Date: Re: File in Windows\System32
- Previous by thread: Re: File in Windows\System32
- Next by thread: Re: File in Windows\System32