Blank Icon Shown for HTML Files
- From: "Bryan" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 05:48:21 -0500
Running Vista 64 Ultimate. After installing Office 2007, all of my *.htm, *.html and *.mht files are now shown in Explorer as the blank white icon. I confirmed that the Default Icon settings under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT match those of another Vista machine, yet something is preventing Explore from displaying the appropriate icons for the aforementioned file types.
I could just force the file types to reference the correct icons within the Internet Explorer executable, but I would rather get to the cause of the situation, and leave the registry settings at there default value of "%1", just like my other Vista machine.
Any clues on how to remedy this behavior?
- Prev by Date: PLEASE HELP! vista won't remember the last file location
- Next by Date: Re: Can't delete Font ... NOT Windows Fonts
- Previous by thread: PLEASE HELP! vista won't remember the last file location
- Next by thread: Re: Backup set/backup files