Re: AppData

"pie" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7bdd40d5a01c15088ea53dbc2ca5dc1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I accidentally deleted my Appdata folder, and i forgot to restore it. It
was in my recycling bin and i forgot it was in there, and i emptied it
because there was a bunch of stuff in it. is there a way to get my
AppData folder back?

--
pie

Probably not.

  • Re: Sams Club Pies?
    ... bunch of pies to the SIL's for Turkey Day. ... made fresh that day rather than something store bought that was made ... Goomba, you must be as much of a pie snob/fanatic as I am, and as I've ... Pillsbury crusts are better. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Rhubarb Season Is Here!
    ... have a bunch of butter tarts to finish off. ... I one made a rhubarb custard pie and served it to some friends who ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Is the entire newsgroup...
    ... I mean, hey we're generally a pretty weird bunch, but... ... Pie is good. ... E.F. Hokie ... "To those who have fought for it, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Is the entire newsgroup...
    ... Goro wrote, On 11/19/08 10:36 AM: ... I mean, hey we're generally a pretty weird bunch, but... ... Pie is good. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)