Re: Microsoft Office

"Steve McGarrett" <smcgarret@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:292b259la5pnrm49gku8psr6mq8hpft9sv@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:33:08 +0100, "Samthesudden"
<samthesudden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Is there a Microsoft Office 2007 newsgroup?

Not specifically. Go here:

microsoft.public.office.misc

microsoft.public.office.setup

Can I ask office 2007 installation questions here?

Please do not. The experts hang out in the above

Thanks Muchly.

Harish

  • Re: Permission option in Powerpoint 2007
    ... Permission'> there is a Note: ... available only in 2007 Microsoft Office Ultimate, ... The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Permission option in Powerpoint 2007
    ... Microsoft Office Enterprise, ... If you are not using the above described edition, the 'Restrict permission' is not availabe. ... The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: How do I remove a document from the Recent Documents list?
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... Microsoft Office MVP ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Where do I post a bug for Office 2007 beta?
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ... computer is seven months old and did not have any Microsoft Office ... Suite 2006) until I installed Microsoft Office 2007 beta so these ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Import Converter - Cant Find WORDRET.MSI
    ... listing of Microsoft Word in addition to Microsoft Office. ... The .MSI files are the main product file for the retail ... I did not know that the newsgroup through the MS website was the same ... I don't have Works suite on my computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.conversions)