Microsoft Office

Hi,

Is there a Microsoft Office 2007 newsgroup?

Can I ask office 2007 installation questions here?

Harish .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Permission option in Powerpoint 2007
    ... Permission'> there is a Note: ... available only in 2007 Microsoft Office Ultimate, ... The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Permission option in Powerpoint 2007
    ... Microsoft Office Enterprise, ... If you are not using the above described edition, the 'Restrict permission' is not availabe. ... The newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD changes have been delayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: How do I remove a document from the Recent Documents list?
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... Microsoft Office MVP ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Where do I post a bug for Office 2007 beta?
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ... computer is seven months old and did not have any Microsoft Office ... Suite 2006) until I installed Microsoft Office 2007 beta so these ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Product ID Code
    ... I guess you need to contact the local Microsoft office by phone. ... you posted to the wrong newsgroup. ... > on the help bar within one of the office programs that I cannot open. ... > can't access my Office programs, and I can't get any help from Microsoft ...