Re: Global Settings

pacinitaly;1056510 Wrote:
hope this helps, it worked for me

_BACKUP_YOU_REGISTRY_FIRST_
go to this location in your registry

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\LocalSettings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell

create binary value named BagMRU Size if not already there.
make the value 20000 in decimal format

go to expolorer; set it up the way you want, then

HOLD DOWN SHIFT AND CLOSE WINDOW

_shut_down_ -not reboot!!!

turn back on after a few seconds

ps have also looked at athe attached pic

Default folder option does not show in my Folder Options ...

--
Laurence

  • Re: Regedit and some other functions seems desabled
    ... installation to make the system safe. ... apart from registry, folder option icon is also missing from control panel ... You obviously know nothing about computers and don't want to ...
  • Re: How to change the default folder options in PB5.0
    ... I use the tools/Remote Registry Editor from PB5.0 IDE, ... then I changed just one folder option, ... >> start in a particular configuration state? ... >>> smaillet at EmbeddedFusion dot com ...
  • Re: Folder Option disappeared
    ... Due to some virus activity it seems, the "Folder Option" in the Windows ... All attempts to modify the registry have failed (Access to the registry is ... Re-installation of the OS has not helped either. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)