Global Settings

Everytime I open a window I want it to open with a defined (large) size
as it is most inefficient to keep resizing windows, column sizes, column
type (details) and their relative position.

I allways want "Size All Columns to Fit" and have them in the same
order, with the same column details, and ordered with respect to Date
Modified or Name.

Also, I always want the files Views to be set to Details and I always
want the detailed veiw to be the same and include the following:
Name
Date Modified
Type
Full directory structure
File Size
Attributes or Properties (read, write, etc.)

If someone can tell me how to set these as global settings it will
reduce much waisted time. Thanks.

--
Laurence
.