Moving jpegs

Hey everyone.

I just did a fresh install of Vista on a new 500gb hard drive. I backed up
all my old photos and data. Made 5 partitions on this new one and tried to
leave one for just media. I have alot of pictures. My C:\ drive was
originally intended for the OS, updates and virus/trojan scanners. I made it
for 40gb to have extra room left over.

It seems the extra room is going fast now. Most all my pictures i had in my
documents and my pictures. If i put these pictures back where they belong it
will just about fill up the rest of the space in the C;\ drive.

Is there any way i can put these pictures back in My Documents but actually
have the pictures reside in my F:\ drive? What would be the easiest way to
handle that?

  • Re: Help saving files to last folder saved to!
    ... Both Windows Photo Gallery and WLPG have settings for where you import photos. ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... specific folder I was at before. ... >want to save a picture Vista always goes to "My pictures". ...
  • Re: Photo Editing
    ... On my Vista OS, I can't find a program that has resolution / file size ... how can I email multiple photos w/ each photo ... Have a look at the "Sharing pictures by ... Digital Media Experience ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Files not showing up in Media Center
    ... I just got Vista and have copied some photos into the default picture folder. ... However there are pictures in there as I can see them in My Computer! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Sign Photography - your thoughts
    ... My Fotopic site, which consists largely of sign photos, is here: ... Normally I publish pictures conforming only to the first two types. ... spend a lot of time working on a sign photos website, ... publication in my own activities, ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • TR RADP12 Oct. 11, 2007 -Magic Kingdom Mostly solo day
    ... With the coming of digital photography I have become increasingly sensitive to the constructive criticism that some trip reports just have too many pictures, and none of the bad ones are weeded out, that said I realize there are folks who also take the "more pictures the better" attitude, so I'm going to do TWO trip reports for this trip one with no more than 20 pictures for the whole day all on one page that is for that day I'm calling this the limited pictures version and here's a link to it that said there is still the editorial decision as to WHICH 20 photos to feature, and I'll just have to take my best guess as to which ones I think are the best, or best illustrate the report. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)