doctemp

-I was going through my folders and in my doctemp folder I have four
folders f3644, kp319,up839,uu480. Can I get rid of these? most of the
file are little dell GIF images and JPEGS, the uu480 is a veiw of my PC.
Or should I leave them.-
-They are located in c/doctemp. -

-Also the same ones are in c/DELL/docs but they are empty there.-

--
venom762

  • Re: OT: computer wizz help with virus
    ... anyone know how to get rid of it? ... from your address bar, run regedit, look in the folders ... files in regedit CrapCleaner can scan the registry and clean up ... it every day to clean the crap. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: How do you get ridof MyDocuments etc?
    ... Because I want to set up my own system of folders for ... need the troglodytes ate Microsoft to tell me how to do it. ... Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to get rid of these ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Folders in Documents and Settings
    ... So in order for me to get rid of this I would have to delete ... The extra folders which you see under "Documents and Settings" folders, ... about restoring the User and Service files in Documents and Settings. ... , LocalService (LocalService, ...
  • Re: Full browser window pop-up
    ... First use Add/Remove programs to get rid of stuff you don't want. ... With hijack this, you have to rescan after allowing it to delete items. ... be sure to empty *all* of the temporary folders. ...
  • Re: Outlook Express
    ... > the option to get rid of all the old messages. ... This will highlight the messages in blue. ... *manually* while working offline. ... File>Folder>Compact all folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)