Re: Managing External Hard Drive - "You'll need to provide administrator permission"
- From: "Gordon" <gordonbparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:12:48 -0000
"middle path" <middle.path.3m10jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:middle.path.3m10jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had the same problem.
To whom are you talking and about what?
The "forum" that you are posting in leaches off the Microsoft News servers in order to make it look far busier than it really is. Everyone who uses the MS News servers sees your post on it's own - we have NO IDEA what you are talking about and to whom you are talking.
This is not your fault - the fault lies with the forum owners who do not explain to members that their posts end up on global Usenet newsgroups.
If you MUST continue to post in this "forum" then please at least quote the post you are replying to, and do NOT change the subject line.
You would be far better off however, using a news reader and subscribing to these news groups direct.
Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
Asking a question?
Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
your OS, Service Pack level
and the FULL contents of any error message(s)
- Prev by Date: Windows Vista-Special Shell personal folders are normal yellow
- Next by Date: Re: Managing External Hard Drive - "You'll need to provide administrator permission"
- Previous by thread: Re: Managing External Hard Drive - "You'll need to provide administrator permission"
- Next by thread: Re: Managing External Hard Drive - "You'll need to provide administrator permission"