Re: "Could not find this item" again

"Praetorian" <Praetorian.3l59we@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Praetorian.3l59we@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out of curiosity, I attempted to compress my undeleted files into a
zip. This made them disappear. I do not believe that this would be
successful in all occasions, but merely another addition to the great
world of troubleshooting.

To whom are you talking? Please quote the post you are replying to.
Thank you.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

  • Re: "Could not find this item" again
    ... This made them disappear. ... successful in all occasions, but merely another addition to the great ... world of troubleshooting. ...
  • Why doesnt Waleed price easier?
    ... cricket rids occasions of course Mohammad's busy excitement. ... reservation. ... important for Tony to disappear it. ... bursts away from professional, convinced developments. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Failing to resolve host
    ... On most occasions the ... downloading of emails is successful but occasionally I get the ... message 'Failed to resolve host' in the Hermes transfer status ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Brutal motorists.
    ... several occasions. ... not been to successful so far though. ... He was on Channel 4 last night. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: Brutal motorists.
    ... several occasions. ... you've not been to successful so far though. ... He was on Channel 4 last night. ...
    (uk.transport)