Re: Album art & folder pictures...

Thanks Richard. Any idea (1) why I can't get it to use a picture that I select from the properties box or (2) where the album art is stored?

===================================

"Richard Urban" <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OJzXxawWJHA.4168@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You must have the correct album art on your computer for it to be displayed. Your computer gets it from the internet as you add music to your library - unless you turn it off as I do. If the correct art is not available from the default web site a generic piece of art will be downloaded to your computer.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"Howard Woodard" <woodard@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3EAC2A09-6B27-473A-B3CA-1F09D438865B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have lots of music folders. Most have the correct album art -- though I don't know where it comes from or how it gets displayed -- but some have pictures that have nothing to do with what's in the folder. I have displayed hidden files and there aren't any hidden graphic files in these folders. Also, I have used the properties dialog to change the folder picture file and even though it appears to work properly, the folder picture
does not change.

I've looked around but haven't found anything that explains any of this or gives me some idea of how to force the folders to display the correct album art or picture of my choice.

Can anyone offer any help on this?

Thanks in advance,

Howard

.