clean-up after updating

Using Vista. Just updated to Adobe Reader 9.0. Still have some files under "Adobe/Reader 8.0". This includes ther following files
Spelling.*
DisplayLanguageNames.*.txt
and lots of files under Providers/Proximity.

Is this just junk I can delete? What else should I delete?

  • Re: Conway!
    ... After you install, and after typing outgoing messages click under ... spelling is stilled greyed out. ... I'm wondering if it is because I'm using XP 64 Bit Edition, I know that created a few problems for me with 'FLash' and some 'Adobe Reader' stuff. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • RE: what is cnpacnp.dll???
    ... I tried the google route also. ... I double checked the spelling about 10 times ... because I couldn't believe ther were no hits anywhere. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: clean-up after updating
    ... This includes ther following files ... Spelling.* ... and lots of files under Providers/Proximity. ... Is this just junk I can delete? ...
  • spellcheck
    ... The spellcheck in VistaMail seems to be working only once messages are written and send. ... Is ther a way to have it check spelling as I write? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: spellcheck
    ... Is ther a way to have it check spelling as I write (like ... in Microsoft Word)? ... WM does not have that feature. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)