How to reset windows password

With vista the only thing you can do is a clean install using the disc that came with it.

You meas you forgot your PC password? Windows administrator password?
If it is your own computer, I recommend you to reset Windows Password using Windows Password Unlocker.
1 . Download it from?Windows Password Unlocker Official site,?and burn the Iso image file onto CD and reset the unknown password with the newly created CD.
2 . Then, Insert the newly created CD into the locked computer and re-boot it from the CD drive.
3 . After launched the CD, a window pop up with all your account names(if you have several accounts) select one of the accounts that you have forgotten its password to reset it. Just one press, this software can remove screen password instantly.

Maze wrote:

Password Reset disk
24-Jan-07

hi all

just i want to know about some thing in create password reset disk . this
step is great but my comment is let say you create your password reset on a
USB Flash Memory is protacted by password .
and unfortunaltly i need to use this usb flash to reset my password, because
i forget my account password . so when i press reset password in logon screen
and you pluged your use so i don't think so you will be able to get the
password from protacted use falsh memory.

thanks

On Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:37 AM
just i want to know about some thing in create password reset disk . this
step is great but my comment is let say you create your password reset on a
USB Flash Memory is protacted by password .
and unfortunaltly i need to use this usb flash to reset my password, because
i forget my account password . so when i press reset password in logon screen
and you pluged your use so i don't think so you will be able to get the
password from protacted use falsh memory.

thanks

Entity Framework 4.0 POCO-First development and POCO Template
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/488279c4-214b-47ef-b152-955f3795ee13/entity-framework-40-poco.aspx

  • >>>> RESET WINDOWS <<<<
    ... Reset Windows Password ... Windows Xp Password Reset ... Reset Windows Administrator Password Vista ...
    (de.org.ccc)
  • Re: ?? "Access is Denied" during USB Driver Installation
    ... then take control of the folder and reset the user ... Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Windows ... Step 2 of the install still does not work. ... >>>> 1) You can't remove the administrator account, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: please help with my login passord
    ... > Just follow all the default settings which are for the admin account. ... I would re-install windows and reset the password. ... >> try going to windows in safe mode you will see the Administrator account ...
  • Re: Forgotten password for Win XP Professional
    ... > Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security> if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost. ... > | account password. ... How can I reset it? ...
  • Re: Forgotten password for Win XP Professional
    ... Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security ... secure boot password or key disk is lost. ... I made one account on the fresh installation by ... How can I reset it? ...