Cannot get into Administrator account

hi,
I have Vista Home Premium and i have two account on my computer Parker,
and Administrator. I no longer know the administrator password because i
changed it to keep my son out and i ended up to forgot it. I can log
onto Parker but it has no administrator credentials. I have tried to run
the command prompt as the administrator but it says i need the password
to do it. I have also tried Safe mode but that doesn't work either. If
there is anything i can do please help.

--
Pdouglas

  • RE: Windows XP Pro cracker?
    ... Local Admin (WinFingerPrint it to tell what it is if you don't know, ... previous posts on how to tell) Administrator account is the administrator ... account in use in the recovery console. ... not affect the recovery console administrator password. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Need to access shared file w/service
    ... the server which is sharing the file is the same as the Administrator ... would also like to not have to create a new account to run it as. ... I tried "Network Service" and "Local Service" but ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: Help needed
    ... but if the new account they created is truly a member of the ... Administrators group, they can bring up the Computer Management console, ... reset the Administrator password to blank and recover access to several ... A friend of mine changed their Administrator password and then ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Unable to reset Administrator Password
    ... In safe mode if I try to access the Administrator ... account from Local Users in Computer Manangement I get "The workstation ... >> I am unable to reset the administrator password and get ...
  • Where did XP Pro Administrator go?
    ... administrator password" posts in this forum, so please read this entire post ... I CAN successfully log into the workstation using the DOMAIN Administrator ... Administrator account is not listed. ...