How to add DEP exception from cmd ?

Hi,

is it possible from a .bat file to disable Data Execution Prevention for a
single program (add it to the DEP exception list) ?

I know I can run
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
to totally disable DEP but don't want to do that, only to exclude one
program.
And another question is, can I read the DEP settings (whether its for
Windows programs only or for everything except exceptions) from a .bat file
or registry (that is, not from the GUI) ?

Thanks

  • Re: AMD Processor vs. Pentium 4 Processor
    ... I have yet to find a single program that wont run, ... Please post references and specifics for ... I would love to install it and then set ... it to exclude from the DEP and see what happens. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: AMD Processor vs. Pentium 4 Processor
    ... >I have yet to find a single program that wont run, ... install it and then set ... >it to exclude from the DEP and see what happens. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)