Re: Parental Controls are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was using my computer when the charger broke. I forgot my old password
for the administrator account, and the parental controls are blocking me
from downloading ANYTHING! I want to erase the Parental Controls for
GOOD!

~Spencer

--
TheChosen1XD

  • Re: allow users to change their own passwords
    ... Open System Preferences. ... In the list on the left, select a normal user account. ... Click the "Parental Controls" tab. ... You cannot apply parental controls to an administrator account. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Parental controls doesnt allow for this game to run
    ... I'm afraid that if you are logged into an administrator account, ... I'm not sure why Parental Controls would be active anyway. ... If I start the .exe of the game normal it says Parental ...
  • Re: Parental controls doesnt allow for this game to run
    ... create a new administrator account to see if it gives you ... my problem as it made sense, my parental controls was set to manual, I ... If I start the .exe of the game normal it says Parental ...
  • Re: WWW site not available
    ... Perhaps it's a pr0n site and your parents have got Parental Controls on your ... machine that is blocking the site. ... working perfectly in the same room, with the same modem but with another computer. ... My AV is AVG but I tried to disable it by "Exit"... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: keeping a user a "standard user"
    ... each administrator account you have on the computer. ... How to create a password for a user account: ... How to enable the built-in Administrator account: ... you might check out Parental Controls to use on their ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)