Re: How to crack a password?

The password is on Content Advisor. Will this still work?

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d671f22c19db896cb21ea6c708f1b733@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Brett,

You can use "Method Three" in the tutorial link below to reset your
password.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/102005-reset-user-account-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Brett Brown;1256495 Wrote:
How do I figure out a password I put on my computer, then forgot? I have
heard about OphCrack, but I don't know what that is or how to get it.
Please respond if you have any suggestions.

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2009 - 2010*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 8 Forums*' (http://www.eightforums.com/) - '*Windows 7
Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/) - '*Windows Vista Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Content Advisor Password
    ... > How do you reset the password for the Content Advisor in IE? ... (Want to enable and/or change settings). ... Content Advisor under "C" for info and specialized .vbs scripts to turn it ...
  • Re: content advisor
    ... The following steps will remove any password set in the Internet Explorer ... Content Advisor and allow you to reset the program to its original state: ... You've just deleted your original Content Advisor ...
  • Content Advisor password
    ... I can't guarentee but I was able to reset my ... Outlook Express pword. ... have a look if your advisor is reset. ... I use MSN Explorer so it isn't usually a ...
  • Re: content advisor
    ... The following steps will remove any password set in the Internet Explorer ... Content Advisor and allow you to reset the program to its original state. ...
  • Re: Lost Advisory Content Password
    ... The following steps will remove any password set in the Internet Explorer ... Content Advisor and allow you to reset the program to its original state. ... How may I reset my> Advisory Content password in order to access the internet> without my password? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)