Re: Admin Account and User Profile Passwords Not Working

: I Have Change The Computer Admin Accounts Pass Word Trying To
Straighten Out A Microsoft Office Without Changing My Standard Account
To Admin. It Will Not Let Me Log On The Machine Account When I Changed
The Password I Confirmed The Password And It Went Through. How Can I Get
The Machine Account Back As Admin. I Did Not Make A Back Up Disk.

--
myerscw
myerscw's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/150504.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Incoming E-Mail - cant create contact in OU
    ... central admin pool different than the web app. ... that account a little (if the web app is compromised or something, ... So I started with giving the app pool account domain admins permissions then ...
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins t
    ... Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows ... Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as ... Cached Domain Admin Accounts ... administrator" is a "bigger" administrator than the local administrator. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins t
    ... Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows ... Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as ... Cached Domain Admin Accounts ... administrator" is a "bigger" administrator than the local administrator. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Security Breach in AD! Help!
    ... > about 5 minutes the user was removed from the built in admin group. ... > changed the default domain policy, the default domain controller policy, ... >> auditing of account logon for success and failure and account management ... >> success and failure in Domain Controller Security Policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: cant verify disk
    ... She went to DU, and when she pressed "verify disk", it asked her user ... Disk Utility has required an administrator name and password for certain ... This is clearly a task which requires admin privileges, ... seriously mucked up with her user account settings in the NetInfo ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)