Re: Lost Administrator Password

=?Utf-8?B?ZnJpZGF5?=;54101 Wrote:
Help - my son has changed the (only) administrator password and
forgotten it.
How can I get round this?
If you forget the administrator?s password but still can log on Windows
with other user names that have administrative privileges, you may
follow the instructions below:
Right click the computer icon on your desktop, select Manage, find
Local Users and Groups, unfold Users folder, right click Administrator,
click Set password? in the menu comes up. Click Proceed in the dialog,
in the pop-up, enter a New Password and confirm it. Your administrator?s
password is successfully reset.
Guest account may help to log onto Windows, but it has no privilege for
you to do the above to reset the administrator?s password.
If you forgot all user passwords and failed to log onto Windows, there
is no other way but to format the OS and reinstall Windows, or resort to
sort of software tools to remove the password and log onto Windows.
These programs cost some bucks, but are worthy and better than to
reinstall the OS causing consequences. The most popular programs are
Windows Password Reset 6.0 etc. Generally, these programs are easy to
use though turn out to be a scary command prompt to newbie. But do relax
and you can fully manipulate. Let?s take Windows Password Reset 6.0 for
example. You prepare a blank CD, burn the program onto the CD, boot the
locked computer from the CD, come to initiate the program, locate the
user name, and proceed to remove its password ? all are at ease.

--
Michael Armstro

  • Re: EFS Unable to encrypt files
    ... Or use Windows XP which does not require a recovery agent to be present. ... > this computer is member of a domain, I delete the standalone administrator ... > - Reinstall Windows 2000 Pro ... > Olivier Revenu. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Admin Account and User Profile Passwords Not Working
    ... f you forget the administrator?s password but still can log on Windows ... with other user names that have administrative privileges, ... is no other way but to format the OS and reinstall Windows, ... Windows Password Reset 6.0 etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: Lost Administrator Password
    ... Windows with other user names that have administrative privileges, ... is no other way but to format the OS and reinstall Windows, ... Windows Password Reset 6.0 etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: Lost Administrator Password
    ... Windows with other user names that have administrative privileges, ... Right click the computer icon on your desktop, select Manage, find ... Windows Password Reset 6.0 etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • forgot windows xp admistrator password
    ... I can not log into windows because I have forgotten my ... i have no password reset disks ... windows login for administrator password... ...