Re: harddrive locked with password I never assigned

What is the exact message that your getting?

"Judy Antunano" wrote in message news:200910116263pinky641@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a dell computer.I assigned a administrative password but didn't assign a harddrive password,Well my computer started acting strange and NOW its stating the hard drive is locked until
I unlock with password.I NEVER assigned it one.Anyone have any ideas?How to override it or something?Thanks

Book Review: Essential C# 2.0 [AW]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/cf308d7d-f835-4f1d-b9bb-04c6b707360c/book-review-essential-c.aspx

  • harddrive locked with password I never assigned
    ... I have a dell computer.I assigned a administrative password but didn't assign a harddrive password,Well my computer started acting strange and NOW its stating the hard drive is locked until ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: dell laptop does not turn off
    ... What is the EXACT message? ... I have dell laptop---inspiron B120. ... My laptop has been acting strange ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)