Re: Vista Locked user pop up......HELP!!!

jblim1980;1157674 Wrote:
because gpedt.msc is not availble on vista home , same here.. try system
restore
Fix the simple things you are using system restore :sarc::sarc::sarc:?
Even if you don't know where exactly in registry system store settings
there is way to reset all security settings to default 'How do I restore
security settings to the default settings?'
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313222)

--
Flavius

  • Re: Reset Custom settings from Command line
    ... you could use a registry script to restore your security settings on the ... custom settings' section with a 'Reset' button, ...
  • Re: Server down.
    ... I had to restore the default security settings with ... The patches this month would not impact network connections like this. ... Currently, the network connections properties ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Certain commands are not accessable to machine administrator accou
    ... Your OS restore probably successfully kept all the old data, and this has caused a conflict in security settings for the files. ... Domain and Local Machine Administrators ... locate and authenticate with a commercial ISP DNS whenever someone logs on. ...
  • MAPICS 2 SYSLOK?
    ... directory i.e. QS36F so you can't really use restore library and not ... sure that restoring all "files" in the QS36F directory really covers ... 20 changes in security settings. ... And yes I know we should get rid of old MAPICs. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: Restoring default permissions upon XP?
    ... The link below should help but note that if you only want to restore certain ... In such case you could specify ... Sample Command to Reset Security Settings ... complete backup that includes the "System State" (the registry files). ...
    (microsoft.public.security)