Re: Forgot Admin Password: Windows Vista Home Basic

I don't see why its not letting you wipe it. You have shut down cleanly?
Was it burnt correctly? I've -only- received that error when I hard
shutdown. Never any other reason. If your following the instructions to
the tee everything should fall into place. I'm sorry I haven't been much
use, I haven't used that program in 4 months.

--
CrucialHoax

  • Re: Suggestions for red oak finish
    ... The wood has been stained using Minwax's wood finish product. ... I would get a pint of boiled linseed oil and a pint of ... Cut BLO with turps per instructions on can and wipe on, ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Update on Catnipped
    ... Thanks for letting us know, ... I can imagine that it did wipe her out, ... Reality is what, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Table of Figures for Appendix
    ... OK - I followed Shauna Kelly's instructions (7.2 on numbering ... and leaving a blank paragraph in between, Word is not letting me deselect the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Best setup to clean pc
    ... I have a very badly infected pc & I need instructions along with best ... softwareto completely clean my machine also the url's for ... Wipe the drive, and reinstall the OS from the original installation ... onboard after the "flatten and rebuild" I suggested above. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Laptops
    ... Can't I just wipe what's on there and ... re-install Windows XP? ... Some vendwhores are still letting you have either until their stock of ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)