Re: Forgot Admin Password: Windows Vista Home Basic

nickio04;1154643 Wrote:
I think i'm going to try one of those password reset programs and see if
they work? I Dont know what else to do at this point. So do they work or
are they a waste of money?

Whoa whoa, don't buy anything, more than likely its a scam. Please, do
NOT buy anything. Try using Ophcrack. It will crack the password and
give it to you so you can sign in then change it from there. Only thing
is, if you had symbols in the password it wont crack it.

http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/

--
CrucialHoax

  • Re: Tax Class
    ... The marginal value of income declines with the amount of income. ... What it means in this case is that he more money you make, ... and your statement marginalizes this value. ... "Feeeeelings, whoa whoa whoa feeeeeeelings, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: If YOU are BUILDING a pinball machine?
    ... Whoa whoa whoa. ... Why the hell does the player need to push the start button ... Drop money in, START GAME IMMEDIATELY. ... I can see if you have extra credits ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: the Hall & Oates thread:
    ... the hamburger, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh wow"... ... Whoa whoa, here she comes. ... I'm sure you can afford them, since you can rely on your old man's money. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)