Re: Non elevated user account can't connect to new ISP

Hi Anteaus,

Thanks for the info. I totally forgot to ask the user if they are using
USB or RJ45 to connect to the modem. I will check it out and report back
my findings in case someone else has this issue. Thanks so much for the
response.

Mike

--
maushana

  • Re: Wireless Braodband router
    ... > Mike, I have still only found Ethernet(RJ45) to USB, which allows PC ... > to the network via a USB port. ... > I need an adapter to connect the USB plug on my broadband modem, ...
  • Re: A Router for ICS?
    ... I missed the fact that your modem is connecting via USB2 - my modem ... (allegedly USB or RJ45) ... wouldn't work with USB so I went the LANcard route. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: internet via USB: how to use with FreeBSD?
    ... It connects a modem (RJ45 ... > plug) with the USB port of the computer. ... you just set stuff DHCP and the modem handles the stuff. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Bulldog - opinions?
    ... > do you get a actual modem with rj45 or usb? ... i refuse to have usb. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)