Re: Cant log in :(

CrucialHoax;1147878 Wrote:
precizion;1147875 Wrote:
CrucialHoax;1147857 Wrote:

Offline NT Registry Editor by any chance?

Glad you got it up and running again :D> > > >

Actually spotmau powersuite lol don't know if I'm allowed to say
that but o well, too late now :p

Yes i am glad too, extremely! I was in a state of extreme panic :p> >

I just googled that. I use Web Of Trust in firefox and it had red O's
symbolizing bad or malicious content... Did the machines A/V catch
anything?

Oh hmm no nothing was picked up :confused:
I use nod32 as my AV

--
precizion

  • Re: invalid password win-xp pro.
    ... " The Ulimate Boot CD" contains a program called Offline NT Password & Registry Editor which can be used to reset passwords. ... Boot your system with the CD thennavigate to Filesystem Tools, NTFS Tools, Offline NTFS Password and Registry Editor and press F1 to run the program ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Automatic updates stopped working after SP3 has been installed
    ... i tried to load down your tool, but it is offline at the moment. ... Is there a chance to get your tool soon. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: How to recover my lost password?
    ... Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, Bootdisk/CD (Freeware) ... a valid account on your Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista etc ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Run DEP off RSPW...
    ... It's your chance to led drop me offline for a few days. ... tell the truth... ... you're going on the road to stump for Michael Steele. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Run DEP off RSPW...
    ... It's your chance to led drop me offline for a few days. ... Be careful. ... Don't pick up any strangers when you're "on the road". ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)