Re: Cant log in :(

precizion;1147855 Wrote:
CrucialHoax;1147845 Wrote:
precizion;1147834 Wrote:
Hi all!

I have a laptop which is running vista ultimate, it has been altered to
work with my high schools network. Recently I went into system and
changed the settings, it was set to work on a business group or
something (I can't remember exactly) but I changed it to use on a home
network and then restarted my computer and to find that I now cannot log
in. I don't go to this high school anymore but when i was able to use it
both there and at home with no problem. A solution would be to go back
to this high school and ask them to fix it which I'm sure won't be a
problem, but the holidays have just started and i would like to be able
to use my laptop throughout.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Precizion> > > >
If I read your post correctly you are using a high school owned
laptop?> >

no my high school allowed for students to purchase their own laptops
and then allowed for thoses students to connect wirelessly from around
the school on their own special network.

Anyways I have managed to fix my problem, for reason i wont post what
program i used but will post what i did in case any others have this
problem, i burned a program to a cd and then booted from that CD which
wiped the admin password (which the school had set so that i wouldn't
know :mad:) and I then booted in safe mode and created a new
administrator user and everything seems to be fine now :D

Thanks for replies :)

Offline NT Registry Editor by any chance?

Glad you got it up and running again :D

--
CrucialHoax
.