Re: Admin Account Locked/Deleted

you can visit this link.

http://bundee-caloyski.blogspot.com

there's an article there about resetting windows vista password.

and there's a step there that would guide you how to access the hidden
admin account in windows vista.

--
bundee
bundee's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/138996.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: No option for Vista at start up
    ... Please guide me. ... the older OS must be installed first unless you wish to acquire and use some 3rd-party partition and boot management utility. ... this KB Article explains how to repair the Vista boot process after installing WinXP: ... Windows Vista no longer starts after you install an earlier version of the Windows operating system in a dual-boot configuration ...
  • Re: GUIDE problems when loading external Java
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Windows Media Center Guide stopped working after Windows Vista upd
    ... I had an automatic update for my Windows Vista on 2/24 and ever ... since then my Windows Media Center guide shows "no data available" for all ... tried manually downloading the guide but none of this works. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • mrtg from delay pools
    ... Can we create mrtg graph from delay pools using squid? ... Please guide me. ... Discover the new Windows Vista ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: Voice commands in speech recognition for navigating desktop / menu
    ... Look in Help and Support and search for speech recognition. ... This will be changing dramatically in Windows Vista. ... Windows Vista Speech Recognition Step by Step Guide: ... instruction for voice commands to open START MENU and navigate or use WIN OS ...