Registry Issue Vista 32 Bit!

Hello ..
im trying to edit some regitsry key by using regedit.exe ..
but this appears >>
[image: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4110/reg2m.jpg]
althou im logged in as an Administrator and both SYSTEM AND
Administrator are added in the permission box!
[image: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2733/regk.jpg]
PLS HELP ASAP!

--
rebelme

  • Re: news.individual.net problem on plusnet?
    ... I get the error message; ... I was trying to edit it by opening in notepad but it seems that I ... Login to a user with administrator privs. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Problem with FP2002 server extensions/FP2003/Win XP pro SP2
    ... Yes, opening it in IE, then edit with FrontPage works. ... > Administrator) and select the root web - All task should ... > | the server extensions, should I have done something else? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • RE: spoolsv.exe Error
    ... I did reg edit to delete some keys from the KB article ... I do need administrator rights to do ... >Rights to delete items in registry? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.printing)
  • No Posting Privileges on the Gateway and Archive
    ... Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. ... Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? ... I have sent several messages to the administrator with no response. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Cannot edit public folder mail address
    ... I can edit anything else than the mail addresses. ... This is the user Administrator in the builtin OU. ... >>Exchange System manager. ... >>I am logged on as domain administartor, have all rights i need, i can set ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.information.store)