Re: uninstall a program

PC Suite for Sony-Ericcson P800 Mobile phone

"Flavius" wrote:

Grand Designer;1129041 Wrote:
I tried installing an XP program in Vista - which installed most
components
and then failed. As a result I get 'internal error' messages on
startup.
There is no 'uninstall': I have tried deleting the directory but
cannot, even
with administrator privileges. How do I clean up?

"Richie Rich" wrote:

I installed a program, (regcure). I have not registered it. decided I
did not
want it. When trying to uninstall it, a window pops up and reads,
"you do not
have sufficient access to uninstall regcure,contact your system
administrator".I have kaspersky anti virus loaded, and during my
initial try,
a box from the kaspersky popped up and ask if i new trusted etc this
program
etc., I think this might haved caused the problem, dont know,,,,,,
anypne!
--
Poppy! > >
Run task manager find & disable all programs processes and try again

--
Flavius

  • Re: uninstall a program
    ... There is no 'uninstall': I have tried deleting the directory but ... manufacturer provide.If manufacturer don't provide cleaner for program ... orphans and you will want in future install the newest version of this ... program you'll may have trouble with installation.Can we know whats ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: Order of data member in a structure
    ... >>I don't know what the standard says, ... >>manufacturer that actually did that would have trouble ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Columbia Aircraf: 300 Worker Lay Off Due To Garmin G1000 Issues
    ... I would say columbia is in trouble. ... Every other manufacturer can work around this, ... Thomas Borchert (EDDH) ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Hard drive not working
    ... How about asking the manufacturer of the drive? ... "Backup is a computer user's best friend." ... trouble is it does'nt play on my laptop but on others peoples. ...
  • RE: How to use formulae or formula in this case?
    ... If I sure what your mean, write manufacturer list in E2,... ... Column F, how can I create a statistics table showing ... Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance for helping me. ...