Duplicate account showing

I have Vista business.

On my logon screen where I can choose the user, I have two of the same account (same name, same desktop after logging in, same password, everything). This started after I changed my password in account management.

In Computer Management | Local Users and Groups | Users this account is only shown once. How do I stop the logon screen from displaying 2 when there is only one?

Dee

  • Re: user accounts are reappearing
    ... is a policy setting called "audit account management" that you can enable. ...
  • Audit account (Windows 2000 AD)
    ... We need to audit disabled account, ... I enabled auditing domain policy to ... Category: Account management ... User account type changed. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: How to enable Auditing to trace who disabled users account.
    ... Enable auditing of account management in Domain Controller Security Policy ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Audit trail of AD Account
    ... >When the administrator disable an account in Active Directory. ... >way to set up audit trail that will show when the account is being disabled? ... Determines whether to audit each event of account management on a computer. ... Success audits generate an audit entry when any account management event succeeds. ...
  • Re: Account Being Locked Somewhere
    ... Event Category: Account Management ... Caller Machine Name: DATABASESERVER ... Connected to the database server, ran Terminal Services Manager, and logged ...