Duplicate account showing
- From: "PineSlayer" <doctrdee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:08:14 -0400
I have Vista business.
On my logon screen where I can choose the user, I have two of the same account (same name, same desktop after logging in, same password, everything). This started after I changed my password in account management.
In Computer Management | Local Users and Groups | Users this account is only shown once. How do I stop the logon screen from displaying 2 when there is only one?
- Prev by Date: Re: home network XP comp cant' access files on vista desktop
- Next by Date: Re: Duplicate account showing
- Previous by thread: Re: home network XP comp cant' access files on vista desktop
- Next by thread: Re: Duplicate account showing