Can't Register Jscript and VBscript error 0x80004005

Hey, this probleme has been hunting me for weeks, I think there is
something terribly wrong with my comptuer.

So first I tryed to install this adobe program and then it said that
Jscript isn't registered properly.
Then i googled the probleme. Everywhere I look says that I need to type
in "regsvr32 jscript" into a ADMINISTRATED Command Prompt. I did that
and a error came up says

"The module Jscript was loaded but the call to DLLregisterserver failed
with Error 0x80004005"

I have tryed the same thing with VBscript and came up the same
message.

i am 10000% positive that i have 100% administration right... Unless
something is messed up with my registry

So then I ran Regcure.. alot of times, dected thousants of errors and
fixed them. But I still can't register jscript.

And other problemes on my computer comes along with this error too
like

MY NORTON 360(antivirus) WON'T SCAN!

WINDOW CAN'T UPDATE (0x80244019)

I GET BLUE SCREEN ALOT

WHENEVER I TRY TO ACCEPT A USER AGREEMENT WITH ADOBE, IT DOESN'T WORK!!

"PC TOOLS SPYWARE DOCTOR" CAN'T SMART UPDATE.

Soo please! I really don't want to pay some guy to fix these for me.
Could anyone please tell me whats wrong with my computer and how to fix
it??

- I am willing to pay for any program

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong section. (I
figured 0x80004005 has something to do with administration right)

P.S. Please don't say anything like "Try running elevated cmd" or
anything I said that i've tryed. thx

--
minepassport
minepassport's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/111492.htm