Re: reoved user account by error

ibrahimelshora wrote:
hello,

I tried to trmove a guest in my computer but i removed my domain user
(adminstrator) by error, and i don't know how to get back my data.

Please help me urgently, my work will be damage :cry:

Thanks

In general, when one deletes a user account without electing to preserve the data, it's permanently gone. Assuming that you haven't since used the computer, thereby potentially over-writing portions of the hard drive where the data was stored, you might try contacting a data recovery service, or finding a 3rd party solution on the Internet.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
.