Re: Parental Controls - Internet Stops Working

hrudey93;1002138 Wrote:
Have you had any luck?

I am having the exact same problem. Over the weekend, I setup Parental
Controls on my son's account. A couple of days later, discovered no
accounts could access the internet (ping works but nothing else). I
didn't make the connection until today - I finally did a system restore,
and everything seemed to be working again; as soon as I setup Parental
Controls, no internet for anyone. I tried simply removing the Parental
Controls, but no dice.

Mm, not really. The parental controls on my system still doesn't work.
I found sort of a good parental controls program though. It's called
"Crawler Parental Controls". I guess that is what I'll have to live with
for now. I've sort of given up on trying to get the system's parental
controls to work. It looks like nobody has a solution for it. At least
that's what I've seen. I think the answer I got at Helpero is the best
I'm going to get.

--
AlexWP5

  • Re: Requerying combo box in sub sub form
    ... My main form is named Account and the information on this form is brought ... The subform to the Account form is named Risk. ... AssertionSelect combo box that isn't filtering to the specific assertions ... names of the controls and not the names of the underlying objects.) ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Disable multiple fields based on lookup value of seperate field
    ... well, to start with, i hope by "account lookup field", you mean a combo box ... "other three" controls for FieldOne, FieldTwo, and FieldThree. ... > I have a transactions detail form for entering financial transactions in a ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: If record Does Not Exist?
    ... you have two *textbox controls* on a form. ... So when A Party code is entered in TxtAccountNo then it pulls the Party Name ... What if the user misspells or mistypes the account number? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: set values to blank when I open the form
    ... >I have a form which can lookup by account or name. ... After user chose the ... It sounds like you're using bound controls for search ... then clear the form's RecordSource property as ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: ADAM Permission Questions (Hiding the Existence of Objects)
    ... will the inability of an account to see an attribute in the ... Is there a way to hide the existence of OUa and OUb from a specific ... If we put the access controls on OUa and OUb, ...