Re: Parental Controls - Internet Stops Working
- From: AlexWP5 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:54:46 -0500
Have you had any luck?
I am having the exact same problem. Over the weekend, I setup Parental
Controls on my son's account. A couple of days later, discovered no
accounts could access the internet (ping works but nothing else). I
didn't make the connection until today - I finally did a system restore,
and everything seemed to be working again; as soon as I setup Parental
Controls, no internet for anyone. I tried simply removing the Parental
Controls, but no dice.
Mm, not really. The parental controls on my system still doesn't work.
I found sort of a good parental controls program though. It's called
"Crawler Parental Controls". I guess that is what I'll have to live with
for now. I've sort of given up on trying to get the system's parental
controls to work. It looks like nobody has a solution for it. At least
that's what I've seen. I think the answer I got at Helpero is the best
I'm going to get.
- Prev by Date: Can not disable the activated administrator account in Home Basic
- Next by Date: New To Vista - Have 64-bit Home Premium - Can Not Access Backup Da
- Previous by thread: Re: Parental Controls - Internet Stops Working
- Next by thread: RE: A game not being recognized as it but a program...