Tearing my hair out.
- From: cypherslock <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:35:45 -0500
I've got three accounts set up: 1 as administrator, one as standard and
UAC is on for all of them. I've been trying to install some software to
the standard account ONLY. I've tried from the standard account and from
administrator. I only want that software on the standard account NOT on
How do I do that????
Similarly there is software that I use that I only want showing up in
the Admin account NOT on the standard one.
Is there some deep config thing I need to do? Also, is there a way I
can keep UAC on for the standard and guest but NOT for admin?
Please help, I'm at my wits end.....
- Prev by Date: Opening Office Programmes / Permission
- Next by Date: Unable to create new user account successfully
- Previous by thread: Opening Office Programmes / Permission
- Next by thread: Re: Tearing my hair out.