Opening Office Programmes / Permission

I have a Laptop that has Vista and I have some problems with opeing Word.

Firstly - I can open Excel fine and it does not ask for a permission from
the User Account and Simply opens.

Next when I open Word - it asks for permission - why word and not Excel???

Lastly, I have a video analysis software programme. Inside this programme I
can click an Icon to load a word document to take notes on a particular
video. When I click this, it asks for permission but when I click yes, word
appears to load ( I see the small logo in the middle of the screen) but it
never appears - ie fully loads. However when I check Task manager it is
running???

I must have clicked somewhere or changed a permission unknowingly as it used
to work fine

Please help

Russell

  • Re: Message Alert
    ... Dim strSQL As String ... This will trigger the Load event. ... check a few things in your VBA editor. ... assembled strSQL by pressing Ctrl + G, which opens the Immediate window, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Archiving old data to improve performance
    ... If you load up a form with a 'where' clause to open up that one reocrd, ... IF YOU HAD ONLY 10 reocrds. ... With 5 to 10 users on a network, ... and then opens it..and the throws this form attached to ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • RE: Form Load
    ... Below is a delay function: ... If you use the form "frmJobInfo" often then I would load the form as Hidden ... the code that "Opens" the forms to simple make them visible. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Performance Question
    ... work load since that processing is occuring on each machine. ... Watch the number sub forms you have, you might be loading up one record, but ... above twenty loop table that opens twenty other tables to a query that joins ... not causing any data to be pulled down the network. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • I was the owner of the access database. and now the owner is unkow
    ... that I don't have the necessary permission. ... Every once and while the login ... Microsoft Access MVP ... cut Access opens and I immediately get the message that I dont have ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)