Re: *!NOT your usual Vista Password Problem - Incorrect Password even every time even after resetting

Hi Brink,

You wouldn't believe it. After a day and a half of using vista normally
- login log out a number of times suddenly I had the same problem.

Using System Restore options I note an few important updates loaded
today and yesterday. So possibly this problem may be related to a
particular Windows update? (!)

I have always had Windows Updates - update automatically - I am
changing the update to non automatic - i.e. I choose which update to
install and I intend not to allow any updates come through - this I hope
will help eliminate what the cause of this problem is.

Any thoughts?

--
kvebay
.