Re: activation key problems!! help please!!

Go to Microsoft Knowledge base and you will find out how to re-activate.

I just had top do it myself this morning.

Wayne
"squeesy cheese" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fe0d7e1ad209743916137ff061bd2e24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all, here's the problem, I ran out of space on my 40gig so I went out
and bought a new 80gig sata drive, I ghosted all my stuff across to the
new drive and it boots up fine. left it last night turned on connected
to the net cause it was doing updates. logged on this morning and get
the activation screen come up and it says i only have 3 days to activate
it!! help!!

--
squeesy cheese

.