Re: Forgot password for vista

Stephaniek;987063 Wrote:
i forgot my password and have tried everything.
i dont know what else to do to login.
help.

Hello Stephaniek,

You can use METHOD THREE in this tutorial to reset your password.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/102005-reset-user-account-password.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Forgot My Password
    ... If you do not have another administrator account to use to reset the ... way i can log in to my computer i also dont have the reset password ... *Please post feedback to help others.* ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: counting in long variable in perl
    ... >don't implement file locking, and the crufty code you snarfed ... why it appears to reset. ... That's why I suspected the print statement, but I dont know the cause. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: My "D" Drive has been removed
    ... use a CD Cleaner on it and clean it. ... I thought it was my Video card so I would just reset the computer and shut ... Ok my D drive on my computer has been removed, I dont know what ... I checked some log files ...
  • Re: Local Login
    ... > I know i can make it so users dont have the security right to login so its ... > passwords resetting. ...
  • Re: Cannot login to any account on Win XP Pro
    ... BTW, how do you un-join? ... >>was unable to login to any local accounts (I also tried the Administrator ... I reset the computer on the server 2003. ... you will not be able to log in with a domain account. ...