Re: HELP! i cannot log in!!!!

aimee wrote:
help! my windows vista home premiuim wont let me log on! it states " The
user profile Service service failed logon, user cannot be loaded!
totally confused. i need hand in uni work tomorrow but i cant log on to
my computer! :(

can someone please help me xxx

If you are not able to log in user profile , then you can try doing
a Start up Repair, System Restore, see if it can fix it than OK otherwise you
can use this link regarding this issue
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html

  • Re: User profile not loaded correctly
    ... I had attempted a System Restore when I first found out that I could ... ('System Restore - How to - Vista Forums' ... 'The User Profile Service failed the logon. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: User account problem
    ... try requires the administrators password which is the user account I am ... and I got the following error mrssage " The User Profile Service service ...
  • Re: "User profile service has stopped working"
    ... The User Profile Service failed the logon. ... Fault Module Name: StackHash_1abb ... Exception Code: c0000005 ...
  • Warning on new MS update
    ... Just installed new updates for Vista Basic, ... stuff from MS, it destoryed my user file or programs in it, so I was ... The User Profile Service service failed logon ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded
    ... 'The User Profile Service failed the logon. ... If anyone knows how to fix it ... 'The User Profile Service service failed the logon. ...