- From: Joe Fasbinder <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:43:38 -0500
I am at my wit's end. And I am probably posting this to the wrong place.
I spent most of the day on the phone with McAfee trying to get this
error to stop showing up when I boot. They finally decided it was a
Windows Defender error. No problem, right? It wouild be if this were a
32-bit computer. It's a 64 bit computer and I can't find a single cure.
MEanwhile, my registry is slowly being cut to shreds. Any ideas, folks?
I really am just about out of my mind with this.
- Prev by Date: Re: How and where do I find spellcheck in vista e-mail?
- Next by Date: Help cannot log in admin, not error 5
- Previous by thread: Re: Forgotten My Password
- Next by thread: Help cannot log in admin, not error 5