MSI install interrupted. Desperate engineering student needs help

Hello, I am an electrical engineering student trying to install
programming related software called Digilent Adept Suite.

The CD contains a .msi file to install from, when I first installed
Vista's account control popped up right before installation initialized.
After accepting the install finished saying it was interrupted.

Now whenever I try to install the file it will say the install was
interrupted whether user account control is on or off.

I also download a different version from their site and the install
still failed.

Here is the log file from the msi install

--
keykenny
keykenny's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/keykenny.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Medal of Honor: Airborne MOHA running on Windows 2000 W2K
    ... The install wants to tweak the firewall ... on behalf of MOHA and if it cannot it will "end prematurely". ... menu option to find out what each .MSI file is for. ... DIRECTIONS for installing the OldCigarettes Windows 2000 XP API Wrapper ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: I need your help??
    ... > 1)I want to install software on client machines, ... Nowadays the .msi file is more common. ... Without this .msi file you can not use GPOs. ... Please note by default that the user account objects will be ...
  • Re: MSI installation help
    ... entries that regasm would create, ... install the assembly into the application folder, ... >> The big question is what you're using to build your setup. ... >> registration into the MSI file). ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Installer Error 2835
    ... Framework install or any MSI installation fails.. ... I've built the MSI file many times. ... Service\Release\My DIM Service.msi ... Does anybody know why some builds succeed and others fail? ...
  • Re: how do I create a msi package to install via group policy?
    ... That did create the .msi file for me. ... create a global security group in Active Directory ... 3)gave the security group read & execute read permissions on the folder that ... If I open a DOS box and input the command, the patch tries to install. ...