MSI install interrupted. Desperate engineering student needs help

Hello, I am an electrical engineering student trying to install
programming related software called Digilent Adept Suite.

The CD contains a .msi file to install from, when I first installed
Vista's account control popped up right before installation initialized.
After accepting the install finished saying it was interrupted.

Now whenever I try to install the file it will say the install was
interrupted whether user account control is on or off.

I also download a different version from their site and the install
still failed.

Here is the log file from the msi install

keykenny's Profile:
View this thread: