Re: *!NOT your usual Vista Password Problem - Incorrect Password even every time even after resetting

Hi Brink,

As I can only log in via Safe Mode, I downloaded SuperAntiSpyware in
Safe Mode (with networking) and tried to install. It did not allow me
to do install - saying I could not do this under Safe Mode - and that I
should restore my system using System Restore.

Would you know of any way I could install on say a USB drive and then
access via Safe Mode?

Cheers
Kve

--
kvebay

  • Re: Win XP SP3 cancelling question
    ... reinstall Windows; a Repair Install will NOT help! ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ... windows, only in safe mode. ... should I try system restore then? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Problems logging on in safe mode
    ... Again--can't anyone tell me how to log on in Safe Mode? ... I can log in under safe mode with networking but that does not allow me to ... install Registry Mechanic 5.2. ... the LOCAL administrator. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Problems logging on in safe mode
    ... In that case create the Local administrator profile and login using it to install. ... I can log in under safe mode with networking but that does not allow me to install Registry Mechanic 5.2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: frequent crashiing
    ... > If you can get into Safe Mode, then it likely is not a hardware issue. ... >>> install the other Intermute programs, ... >>> scan with HijackThis. ... you must disable System Restore completely. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: HELP! Memory Dump! BSOD! Rebooting ALL the time!
    ... When I tried to start Norton, it said it couldn't run in safe mode. ... What happens when you try to access Event Viewer eror reports? ... this whole physical memory dump complete thing. ... install and it wouldn't let me. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)