Re: *!NOT your usual Vista Password Problem - Incorrect Password even every time even after resetting

Hi Brink,

As I can only log in via Safe Mode, I downloaded SuperAntiSpyware in
Safe Mode (with networking) and tried to install. It did not allow me
to do install - saying I could not do this under Safe Mode - and that I
should restore my system using System Restore.

Would you know of any way I could install on say a USB drive and then
access via Safe Mode?

Cheers
Kve

--
kvebay

  • Re: Win XP SP3 cancelling question
    ... reinstall Windows; a Repair Install will NOT help! ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ... windows, only in safe mode. ... should I try system restore then? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Problems logging on in safe mode
    ... Again--can't anyone tell me how to log on in Safe Mode? ... I can log in under safe mode with networking but that does not allow me to ... install Registry Mechanic 5.2. ... the LOCAL administrator. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Problems logging on in safe mode
    ... In that case create the Local administrator profile and login using it to install. ... I can log in under safe mode with networking but that does not allow me to install Registry Mechanic 5.2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: frequent crashiing
    ... > If you can get into Safe Mode, then it likely is not a hardware issue. ... >>> install the other Intermute programs, ... >>> scan with HijackThis. ... you must disable System Restore completely. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: blue screen of death
    ... To resolve the video card issue: Start your computer in Safe Mode. ... detect your video card and will install its own driver. ... 1- Your version of Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)