Vista Password Policy
- From: "dbuchanan" <dbuchanan52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:36:06 -0500
When I open Local Security Policy with Run as Administrator, in Vista Ultimate x64 and attempt to edit password policy settings in the account policies section - they are all disabled (grayed out). How do I make changes to account policies???
- Prev by Date: Re: User Account Control blocking a program despite permissions
- Next by Date: Re: *!NOT your usual Vista Password Problem - Incorrect Password even every time even after resetting
- Previous by thread: Forgotten My Password
- Next by thread: Windows Vista workstations Password Expiry Reminders