Forgotten My Password

Hey to all willing to read this

ok my little sister changed her pass on her laptop, forgot it, and has
come to me, ive had a look around the net and all the answers ive gotta
have been SH*T. i unplugged the HDD from the laptop and pluged it into
my External HDD Case and i can access all the files i want on the laptop
not a problem so far. from here i would make a back up and reformatt or
Restore the computer but obviously i dont got any backup disc's and my
sis deleted her RECOVERY (E: ) drive, so can't restore to factory
settings.
I know that once i can get all these files up and i can see in the comp
that i can delete the user pass because ive done it before, but i can't
remember how to do it. I can access everything on the computer.

If somone can get back to me shortly that would be great.

Thanks guy's and girl's

nismo

--
nismo180sx

  • What caused this crash?
    ... I have an Acer aspire 3000 laptop. ... seperate partition where the Acer sotware had installed all the back up ... the bios and rebooting, an error came up which stated the drive was ... then was asked if I wanted to restore the hard drive. ...
  • What caused this crash?
    ... I have an Acer aspire 3000 laptop. ... seperate partition where the Acer sotware had installed all the back up ... the bios and rebooting, an error came up which stated the drive was ... then was asked if I wanted to restore the hard drive. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: i cant open .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx ... files
    ... initiate a "factory restore" ... laptop to the state from ... > that my father borrow me, because i though its was my profession the ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Boot/bcd status 0xc00000e9
    ... the process is called "factory restore" ... I have this laptop that i received from Dell last july. ...
  • Re: No restore Disk
    ... I made a restore disk for my laptop but not for the wife's ... license key on the bottom of the first laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)